Monday 24 October 2016

Blog Update #9

Frequent readers may have observed that I have not updated this blog for some time. Due to changes in my personal arrangements I have run out of spare time! My computer has also died! I have therefore had to put this blog on hold until I can find some more time and purchase a new computer. I envisage this will probably be late December. Until then, there may be an isolated post or two but I can't promise anything. Sorry all.

I have had some opportunity to update the rocks of the region page.

2 comments:

  1. Rodney,
    My heart goes out to you and your family. It came as a shock to me that things did not go as planned and happened so suddenly. I know you and your family did everything within your power to give quality of life and reduce suffering. May she rest in peace knowing she was well loved. My prayers are with you and your family and beloved daughter.

    ReplyDelete